Welcome to the Revamped New Age!
it is i, the breaker of things
Details
PRN
She/Her
STS
Our new official theme is now live. While there are some areas unfinished, particularly the wiki/logs and the quick dice page, it is pretty much all good to go. For now just refrain from mechanics as I get those in properly, if you need to use them please let me know and I'll get moving on that even faster.

We are also going to be introducing groups and bands with this new SWP. The SWP has fallen stagnant and we will be working on a way to make it quicker/easier to get the pace back up because its going to have a wild outcome and we can't wait for y'all to make that outcome come to life! ;) You can read some basics about these in the Handbook right now.

The new navigation pretty has a link to anywhere you need to get to. Our main page now only features in character realms and speaking of that, realms are ***very unstable*** right now.

Additionally gold coin now also has manual income opportunities! Your accounts "quick links" section will have a link to the gold bank page where you can see all that. We have some extra community boards for plot & search, interest checks, and general community chatter if you want to share things/do forum games/drop memes/etc.

Procreation has been introduced, thank Spoopi for this one and its details, and I thoroughly enjoy the way it has come out. It will be fun. With procreation we now have a new field to dictate between Ghost (regular deceased) and Spirit (a child of the afterlife). Spirits have a higher base of stats at 30 instead of 20. ;) Children are going to be wicked with mechanics by the way so maybe you should start breeding your ponies HAHAA.

We are going to be introducing an "easy" market in the wiki so that your characters can easily buy/sell/trade crafted items/services/whatever. Personally I can't wait to see the creativity that comes from this stuff. Opportunities endless!

*Also my heavy hiatus for the holiday season is over. Hello to all of you! I missed you all!*

P.S. - I copied this from the Discord announcement and I'm too lazy to fix formatting.